Friday, August 12, 2011

hapiness of my lovely unnie!

It's just passed midnight and I'm already so tired. 
last night i'm kinda crazy with the installation event,which all of my little great bestie was busying and mad for pass over few weeks~over just in a minute,about that event i may share it in another post~
for this post i would like to share something about my friend,my unnie in korea,
i've a video call with yebeen unnie this evening,we chit chat about everything..
if there's someone ask me why would i love to talk with this unnie,i would tell you,she's sweet and i feel ot of hapiness from her,yebeen unnie was so lovely,she knows,she understoond peope hearts...
even when i'm there for my audition,i'm alone there,just a few words,or a hug,i dint feel lonely~how power my unnie is^^kkkkkk
so just now unnie was telling me about her boy friend,yebeen unnie was dating a guy,hmm,a trainee of an entertainment,a star company just like me,but the only diff was he's the training one,i'm the awaiting to start training next year...
before this unnie was like meeting him about once or twice a week,because as you guys know trainees are so busy for their training,practice,and scedule,trainees got to secrefy alot,...
even just few times meeting for a month,they'e still love and keep in touch with each other...
unnie and his boy friend really a role model and romantic love story for me...

but today his boy friend is leaving to canada,for a special training there for about one month..

so unnie was telling me about she'd started to miss him even just a few hours later...
unnie must attend school alone by herself,...but what is 'romantic'?this is!
his boy friend promised to send an e-mail a day,everyday for this whole month when he's not around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!how romantic!awwwwwwww!
i'm so envy about this,korean guy is romantic....?kkkkknot every mayb
would niel be like that too??or young min?kkkhehehe...........




Song of the entry is 'no more perfume on you' by teen top. I can't stop listening to it because it's so freaking catchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment