Saturday, June 25, 2011

i dont want!!!!!

i dont know what i want nowadays acually...
hey guys,if you guys do have a boyfriend which loved you,you guys will feel so happy and love him yea???
i duno what happen to me,i'm not like that man!
hmm.....he did alot for me,but,something stress me when i with him..
when a ppl get in to your life,when you secrefy your time for him,you may feel so annoying and feel stress izzit??
when he msg me al the time,until i cant do anything else...
when because have to reply his mag,you have to hide yourself somewhr not to let your mom saw you are msging...
it is realy bad to me.......
i wanna do many other things else rather then msg him a whole day,
i wanna enjoy my time with family rather then hide my self in room just to msg him
i wanna watch movie rather thn keep on pressing the phone and cant concentrate
after 2 days of my holidays since i sicked,i realise that acually i can be really happy by not msging all the time,i can have my own time by having fun with family,watch movie,study and other else.....
i dont wanna secrefy so much time for him!!!!but he dont ever understand
if i dont reply his mag,he would be so angry,he wanna mag me all the time,day and night!!!!!
it is so damn annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i dont want!
i feel unhappy ,he dont really understand what i want!i want a boyfriend!but not the boyfriend like a husband,you dont nid to find all the day and nite,because we both still have our own life to go,just a little time that we could use to msg,or meet but not whole day whole night!

No comments:

Post a Comment