Wednesday, June 29, 2011

i'm bad,i'm selfish

i'm bad,i'm selfish.....
i' selfish,i cant secrefy my times for him,when i started gain busy,our chating was like more less and less...if our relationship continue like that i dont think it will have any hapiness...rite?i know,he do loved me,and i do too,he loved me,that's y i know no matter how busy i'm,he will still wait for me,but the fact was,i dont want him to wait for me.....i dont wanna tie him up on a selfish person....i hope he could get somebody else better than me...
when i'm busy and could not secrefy times for him,i know he was sad,i dont wanna make him sad,that's y finally,i choose to be the selfish one,i made myself strong and dont be soften heart,and i hurt him a lot today,and i'm hurting myself too...
i know,if i'm sad,i mean if i look sad to do so,if i look sad in the class or while talking to anyone...things wont goes so easily ,he may know i dont wanna too,i make myself smile alot,not look too sad,but now,i'm tired already,i'm wearing a mask for 2 days already,i'm tired,i got too fixed up my broken heart myself before ppl saw it,and i wish he will too.....he's great ever..

我很自私,伤了两个人的心,我的,他的。。
我不要他等我,我很自私,因为自己伤害了你,不懂得珍惜你 ,但能够遇到你真的很棒,不会后悔, 如果我的一生会写成一本书,你将会是在最精彩快乐的那一页。。。
  他应该找个更好的。。
我失去了最爱,希望还是可以增加一个至亲。。
爱你。。。

29.6.11
after 5 month and 8 days......
.

No comments:

Post a Comment